River Ridge Island Storage Bed (Distressed Natural)
- FREE Shipping!
- No Sales Tax
- Usually Ships Next Day
The River Ridge Island Storgage Bed (Distressed Natural) has the following features:
- Manufactured by Magnussen Home
- Part of the River Ridge Collection
- Wood, veneer and metal construction, in a natural finish
- One of our transitional and casual-styled beds that will work in almost any bedroom setting
- Available in Queen, King and Cal. King sizes
If ever a waterfront cabin overlooking the Adirondacks were suddenly transported to the Lower East Side of Manhattan, you’d find it well appointed by River Road. Mixing solid acacia wood with chunky metal, this eclectic group puts a new spin on Beatnik chic. With openwork trolley wheels and plank-scraped door details.
- Storage Footboard features 2 drawers
- Headboards are shipped with KD leg
- All beds feature bolt on rails
- All beds feature 4 slats with support leg for regular footboard; 12 slat roll for storage wood-leg footboard
The bed includes the headboard, footboard, sides, storage drawers and slats with decking.
The bed is mattress-ready, so there's no need for a set of box springs to support your mattress.
Each available size will conform to standard mattress dimensions. Upcharges for each option (if any) are shown next to each selection.
FREE Inside Delivery & Setup! Ships to anywhere in the continental USA and includes our premium "white glove" delivery service. A professional furnishing delivery team will call ahead to schedule a delivery appointment with you. At the time of delivery, the delivery professionals will place your item(s) in the room of your choosing on the main or second level (up or down), perform any assembly required, and remove all packaging debris.
Usually ships the next business day. Though most shipments arrive early, please allow up to 7-10 business days for delivery.
Stock Status: In stock.
- Cal. King, Queen, King
- Casual, Transitional
- Magnussen Home
- River Ridge
- Metal, Veneer, Wood
There are no reviews for this product yet.